Would you like to get a consistent sleep schedule? Do you know how to monitor your sleep history on iPhone? The following article will let you know more about the Health application, created especially to monitor your health status and quickly review sleep cycle length and variation. Let’s find out how to set up a sleep schedule and track sleep on iPhone using Apple Watch.
The Health application gives you the possibility to monitor your average Time in Bed with data charts.
How to set a Sleep Schedule on iPhone?
- First of all, launch the Health application on your iPhone.
- Then, tap on Get Started with Sleep Schedule.
- To continue, choose Next.
- In the next step, enter the tab with Sleep Goals under Additional Details in order to set the appropriate number of hours of sleep.
- In the next step, access the Bedtime and Wakeup times option to adjust the right time for you to go to bed and wake up.
- Success! You have successfully prepared a Sleep Schedule on your iPhone.
How to track Sleep with Apple Watch?
Wear your Apple Watch at night to easily track your Sleep Duration and verify your heart rate, respiratory rate, and blood oxygen level at night. The Health application gives you the possibility to monitor your average Time in Bed with data charts.
- Firstly, launch the Health application on your iPhone.
- Secondly, choose the Browse option.
- Thirdly, access the Sleep tab and enter the Summary Page.
- Great! Now you can view your Sleep history on the bar graphs.