Would you like to stay up-to-date with all the latest app versions on your iPhone or iPad? Today, we would like to take a closer look at both ways, automatic and manual app updates on iOS 14. If you don’t see the notifications about app updates, let’s check the instructions below. Manage your applications and stay tuned with all upgraded app versions on iOS14.
Let’s check available updates on your iPhone or iPad.
- Firstly, open Settings on your device.
- Secondly, scroll down the list of available options and choose the App Store.
- Then, activate the App Updates feature.
- Next, enable the Automatic Downloads option.
1. First of all, open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Then, tap on your profile picture into the Today Tab.
3. In the next step, scroll down the list.
4. Check the updates. If it is available, tap on the Update button.